My new office.


My gosh! Is this even real life?

I have an office now. A real one. One that I can step into and have my stuff inside four walls of my very own. It's a haven for me because I have always worked in a cubicle.

An office means peace. I'm no longer in the middle of mass chaos and people around me. Interruptions are limited.

I can get stuff done. I can focus. I can breathe.

This is the best I could do in my attempt to have a minimalist office. I only allow things that I use all day long to be on top of my desk. Unfortunately, it takes a million different devices for me to get through a workday.

But, I do try to keep it as tidy and efficient as possible.

Organization and simplicity - oh yeah, and peace and quiet - is a lovely combination to a workday.

I love this little nook of mine. So very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment