Pack yo' lunch: Saving Money tricks

This week I tracked every single expense. I wanted to see where my money was going. Even though I was conscious an careful, I still spent $143. This included gas, lunch, snacks, and personal items. It's way too high.
One of the things that I want to change is my eating out for lunch. I always go to the nearest fast food joint and order a chicken salad of some kind.

That racks up to be $8.50-$9.00 a pop.

I took a trip to Aldi and got items to eat on at work during the week:


I almost stroked seeing the difference shopping at Aldi vs. Publix.

Almonds were only $3.99 vs. $6.99 at Publix.

Bringing my own lunch and snacks is going to save a bundle. $20 for all this stuff only adds up to $4 a day!

That's what I'm talking about. No need for couponing to save money. Just a small trip to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment