That's Clutch.




Oooo lah lah! I found the perfect minimalist purse to meet my needs. It is a clutch, so it is very classy. The colors go with black or brown outfits, and the design is precious!

I found it at Target for $16.99....score! I am thrilled. Plus, I've gotten a bazillion compliments since I've been carrying it.

I was really nervous about using a clutch every day because I always wear a purse with a strap. It's really been a breeze and very convenient. I haven't lost it. It can be gotten into easily. It's small, so I don't overload it with useless stuff.


Currently in my clutch:

  •  Flat wallet: keeps my cards and a little bit of cash
  • Car keys: only keeping the keys I actually use on the key ring. That's my car key & house key
  • Bert's Bees lip gloss
That's it and I am surviving just fine.


2 comments:

  1. Love the clutch and since it's small, it keeps you purse stash to a minimum! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It truly does keep things to a minimum! I only have a few items in there now, and see no need to stuff it full of unnecessary things- like my last purse...oops! :)

      Delete