An idea: Start.

I am a hot mess.

I am trying so hard to figure this life out, but I feel like I can't. Stuck-in-a-rut is an understatment. Why must it feel like my life is on hault when I am about to get married? I am literally going to move forward to a new chapter in my life. It's exciting, duh!, but I feel like something is missing. What's missing is a deep contentment with my life.

Not living up to my personal best is draining me. Then there's the guilt of not being my best and that only drags me down.

Something MUST be done at this point. A struggle between being so blessed it's redonkulous and being unhappy with my life is just boggling me.

My plan is to find out some answers here. Since my brain going so many directons at any given second I can't even come up with a plan, I still know that I must start.

I must start.

No comments:

Post a Comment